No matter how strong our resolve, sometimes we get frustrated and want to give up—whether that happens at work, training for a big race, or even a relationship. Those are the times when we most need some encouragement—that could be a pep talk or reading just the right inspirational quote or some handpicked quotes about success. If those little pep rallies don't help and you're still thinking about the Q word, you can also look to the Good Book for a little inspo. Check out these bible verses about strength and bible verses about patience. Still not sure if you can chug along on your current path? We got you! It's time to get channel your inner Rocky, get the eye of the tiger, and embrace these quotes about the importance of never giving up!
1. Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
2. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
3. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
4. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.
5. Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and never stop learning.
6. When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.
7. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
8. If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
Content created and supplied by: Slimblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More