The habits we practice regularly are foundations that can build or destroy a successful life. So, as a matured person there are certain habits we must avoid in order to maintain quality relationships and healthy lifestyle.
In this article, I'll be sharing with you 11 bad habits to avoid in public places.
1. Avoid picking your nose in public places, this is unhygienic, instead make use your handkerchief.
2. Avoid popping gum in public, if you must chew, it should be done courteously.
Image source: www.123RF.com
3. After eating at an event, restaurant, etc never use your finger to remove meat from your teeth, use a tooth pick instead.
4. Avoid wearing sleeping dresses, like pyjamas, night gowns etc outside the house, they are to be worn inside the house.
5. Don't talk loudly or shout over the phone, you do not want to expose yourself to people around you.
Image source: Koko.ng
6. Avoid farting in the public, it can be very embarassing and disgusting. Instead, excuse yourself and use the rest room.
7. Avoid talking and hitting a person while conversing in the public.
Image source: gettyimages.com
8. Never rush to get food in public places like restaurant, eatery, occassions etc always remain patient until it is your turn to be served.
9. Avoid dragging your feet on the floor while walking, learn to walk smartly.
10. Avoid stealing or taking other people belongings without their permission, learn to ask for their permission before using their stuffs.
11. Avoid biting your fingernails in the public, it is unhygienic and unethical.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to like, share and follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Ladyglow (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More