Do you know that there are certain things you should know about death and dying? Sometimes either due to our ranking and the things we have achieved on earth, we end up boasting and feigning to be invincible while in actuality we are not in anyway. There is need to go through some of the facts about death that I'm going to pour out to you in this piece.
In this article, we are going to have a look at some of the things you should know about death as a human being. These things are purely the writer's idea but they will go a long way in humbling anyone who might think he or she outranks others in anyway. Just sit tight and go through these facts.
1. Life Will not cease to exist or even continue because you died. Whatever you were doing and whatever you were so good at before dying would still be done by others when you are gone, so there is need to be humble and take life easy.
2. No matter how much people love you in this life, no one would want to go into a coffin with you when you eventually leave this earth, so endeavour to love yourself no matter how much of a philanthropist you are.
3. Your beautiful pictures and profile pictures today would one day serve as your obituary photos. So be humble no matter the position you think you are in today as no one knows tomorrow. We just have to pray for grace and long life.
4. Speaking from a religious and spiritual standpoint, death is not the end of life rather it is the doorway to a new beginning in every persons life. When you die, you don't varnish into thin air, rather you start a new life either in paradise or in hell where age doesn't matter and there's no death anymore to take you.
5. You start living officially when you conquer the fear of death. This is because death is the necessary end of existence on earth and the transition to a new life.
Thanks, share and follow the handle for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: ErickssonDGreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More