1. You will not always have things figured out and that is okay.
2. You will make mistakes and that is fine.
3. You will engage in silly acts. Don’t be ashamed.
4. You will have to break off relationships no matter how dear they are to you.
5. You will almost give up. You may even give up for a time.
6. You will be disappointed.
7. You will learn new lessons and gain new experiences.
8. You will get hurt.
9. Growth will be painful.
10. You will discover new abilities within you that you never knew(facilitated by experience and growth)
11. You will lose yourself at a point (even if it’s a for a short period)
12. You will realize that the worst is not always the worst.
13. You will definitely move on.
14. Your passion to succeed will definitely get stronger.
15. You will finally understand that it is okay not to be okay. Don’t let the world tell you how to be fine when you are not. Take your time to heal and bounce back.
What are your own life secrets? please feel free to share.
Content created and supplied by: Tola-Akins (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More