1. Be a person of integrity: say what you mean and mean what you say.
2. Share a warm embrace. Hug someone. Let them feel loved and cherished.
3. Kindness. Everyday set out seeking to be good to people. A little kindness is all that is needed
4. Think abundance. Don’t limit your thinking by your feelings and by what you see. Break every barrier in your mind.
5. Falling in love. We all know the deal with this one. It comes to most of us in one way or another and at various points in life. Just go with it and click here to give it a try.
6. Start being grateful: be thankful for what you have right now. Family, friends, and everything about you. The more grateful you are for what you have the more you get to be grateful.
7. Contribute to the world. Whenever you contribute, you know that you are doing something good, and you will feel better.
8. Venture out of your comfort zone. The world changes all the time. Once in a while, you must venture out of your comfort zone to grow yourself.
9. Deep relationships. We are wired for community. Whether you’re young or old, married or single, kids or no kids, we want connection with others.
10. Develop your passion. Steve Jobs said that you are going to spend most of your time in your work, so you must do great work to be fulfilled. And the ONLY way to do great work is to have a burning passion for it. This not only apply to your work. In fact, it applies to every area of your life.
11. Health. Eat healthily, consume less junk food and exercise daily
Content created and supplied by: Naplibs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More