1. Nobody tells you that life will really get tough at some point in life and you are left alone to fight your battle.
2. Nobody tells you that the more you grow, the more you need to be responsible.
3. Nobody tells you that it is easy to make friends when you are still young, but get difficult when you grow up.
4. Nobody tells that you when you have a full-time job, you make money but you might not get enough time to enjoy it.
5. Nobody tells you that alcohol, sex, and drugs can be destructive.
7. Nobody tells you that divorce and baby mamas are expensive and destructive, so marry your best friend. 8. Nobody tells you that empathy, self-confidence, self-awareness,social skills, and motivation are what you really need to grow and network in life.
9. Nobody tells you that the world is full of stereotype people.
10. Nobody tells you that your best friend might be your worst enemy.
11. Nobody tells you that the world is full of jealous people.
12. Nobody tells you that unsafe sex is dangerous.
13. Nobody tells you that your bill comes first.
14. Nobody tells you that your mom might be jealous of your wife. So please don’t keep both your wife and mom under one roof.
15. Nobody tells you that waking up around 5 am should become a habit and lights out should be 10 pm.
16. Nobody tells you that health care is expensive, so take care of it and do exercises.
17. Nobody tells you that attitude is everything in life.
18. Nobody tells you that saving money will never make you a millionaire, taking risks and opportunity are necessary.
19. Nobody loves to talk about death but it is inevitable
20. Nobody tells you to live, love and laugh because life is too short.
Nobody tells you that happiness is free and it's not out there but in you. Be happy!
Content created and supplied by: Naplibs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More