Amazing Benefits of Eating Crayfish.
Crayfish is of the numerous sea creatures. They are found in mostly fresh water and salt water bodies. Riverine areas of the country serve as home for this seafood.
However, it is amazing to know that crayfish contains enough nutrients for healthy living.
Research proves that crayfish contains valuable nutrients and minerals which are Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Sodium. Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12 and also Vitamins A, D, E and K are present in crayfish.
The food condiment is known to be the next rich source of protein after animals. It also contains little source of Carbohydrate and Fat which is recommended for obese people.
This shows that a bowl of crayfish soup definitely provides you valuable nutrients for the development of the body.
Listed below are the functions of crayfish in the body system:
1. Development of the brain: Crayfish like any other seafood contains Omega-3 fatty acids which plays an active role in brain function and helps reduce anxiety and depression in people.
2. Improves the production and circulation of blood: If eaten daily, due to the presence of iron, it helps produce more red blood cells and improves blood circulation around the body thereby reducing the chances of anaemia.
3. It builds body tissues: Eating Crayfish helps repair broken down cells and worn out tissues as a result of the high protein content. It also strengthens bones and muscles.
4. Boosts fertility: Crayfish contains Selenium, a nutrient that improves the reproductive system thereby enhancing fertility in both men and women.
5. Improves body metabolism: Nutrients helps improves body metabolism.
Crayfish is a good food condiment that complements especially babies and children food. It can be added to omelettes, soups, salads and other choice dishes.
Finally, health is our N0:1 wealth, therefore our personal effort towards staying healthy is to include crayfish to the shopping list next time you go shopping. Better still, you can visit the streams, fishing for crayfish.
Content created and supplied by: UniqueJasmine (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More