Stop throwing away you old toothbrush as from today because I will be revealing to you 10 things you can use it to do. I have observed that the toothbrush is a multipurpose tool and it not be thrown away.
1. For Eyebrows: I know most of you are not new to the fact that the toothbrush can be used to brush the eyebrows if it is scattered.
2. For Household Appliances: The toothbrush can be used to cleans stains and crumbs household appliances like the microwaves, coffee making machines, toasters e.t.c. The toothbrush will get to those parts you hands won't reach.
3. For Hair Dyes: With the help of a toothbrush, you don't need the help of anyone to apply dye on your hair.
4. For Finger Nails: Have you been habouring dirt's in you finger nails and you don't know how to get rid of it? Then worry no more, apply a little soap and water on your toothbrush and use it to scrub the dirt's out of your nails.
5. For Bracelets: As funny as it may look or sound, the toothbrush can be turned into a bracelet. Place the toothbrush in a pot of boiling water and bend it to a circular for. Allow it to cool before wearing it.
6. For Hair Brushes: The toothbrush can be used to remove hair from hair brush by using it to pull the hairs out.
7. For Shoes: The toothbrush can be used to clean those white shoes that seems uncleanable, just apply a little toothpaste on your toothbrush and scrub evenly till the stain comes off.
8. For Your Lips: The toothbrush can be used to efoliate dead skin cell that are dwelling on your lips and give your lips it's natural colour. Apply lip balm to your lip and begin to scrub with a toothbrush.
9. For Vegetables: With your toothbrush, you can scrub of stains and dirt's from your vegetables.
10. For Cutting Boards: The toothbrush can be used to clean food particles from the cutting board by scrubbing with baking soda.
11. For Jewelries: The toothbrush can be used to scrub away stubborn stains from your Jewelries and make it look brand new.
12. For Clothes: The toothbrush can be used to scrub away stains from clothes by applying baking soda to your toothbrush and scrub evenly.
Was this article helpful? If you have any question or contribution, please leave it in the comment section below. Don't forget to like, share and follow me for more juicy articles. Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Happylee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More