If you consider yourself to smart, then this a valid test for you, even though one ought to keep mind, however, that people are smart in different ways. While one person may be good with facts, another may have “street smarts.” However in this particular situation the type of intelligence that these hard riddles require is more “out of the box.” So buckle up and get ready because these are the 25 Hardest Riddles Ever!
- What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
- I move very slowly at an imperceptible rate, although I take my time, I am never late. I accompany life, and survive past demise, I am viewed with esteem in many women's eyes. What am I?
- You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?
- David's father has three sons : Snap, Crackle and ______?
- I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody.
- A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
- What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?
- They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- What room do ghosts avoid?
- What has many keys, but can't even open a single door?
- I am as light as a feather but no man can hold me for long. What am I?
- I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I?
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
- Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
- This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
- You live in a one story house made entirely of red wood. What color would the stairs be?
- A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
- The names of three trees are hidden in the sentences below. The letters are in consecutive order. Can you find them? On this farm, we get ham from a hog any time. The farmer will help in every possible way. He faced two very similar choices, both bad.
- There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?
Content created and supplied by: Oziiiiii (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More