A bomb is a container where explosive material are kept. Bomb explode by the exothermic reaction to provide sudden release of energy. Bomb comes from Latin name called " Bombus", it was firstly produce in the 11th century at East Asia in 1221.
Bombs are of different types, sizes and shapes. What makes bomb to explode is usually the explosive charge present in the bombs which may include in most conventional bombs: RDX, ammonium nitrate, TNT or other high explosives in combination with each other.
Bomb kills by:
1. Heat: when heat wave is released it causes explosion, because without heat the exothermic reaction can't occur.
2. Shock: explosive shock wave is the displacement which cause internal bleeding and raptured eardrum. The distance between the source of shock help against shock.
3. Fragmentation: is the shattering of every single piece of the bomb. In the 14th century when they uses pallet and piece of broken porclein, the process of it shattering and piercing into the body is called fragmentation. This doesn't require any wave like the other ones.
Effect of bomb of living thing
1. Fragmentation: the shattering causes piercing which make the victim to have injury or wound.
2. Heat: the explosion releases heat which burn the victim body.
3. Impact: can be use for it generally, the effect of it in body, include burns, wound, injury, death, loss of eardrum.
Here is list of some of the dangerous bombs:
1. IED Bomb
3. Mark- 17
4. Atomic bomb
5. B61 Nuclear bomb
6. Dummy baseball grenades
7. Black power
Content created and supplied by: Offiialtayo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More