When a girl is attracted to you, she might not walk directly to you and approach you. Most girls don't want to make the first move because of rejection, or shyness. If you are confused about whether a girl is secretly in love with you. The following are some of the signs, which prove that she secretly loves you, but is scared to tell you.
1. She agrees with your opinion in a group. When a girl is secretly in love with you, she will value, and respect you. She will always agree to your opinion when you two are in a group together, other people might not agree with what you said, but she will be the only one standing by your side.
2. When she touches you often while talking to you. You will notice that she will always hug you, tap your shoulder, shake your hands often, and give you friendly punches now, and then. She is doing all this to express her love interest in you.
3. Another sign is when she smiles at you often. When a girl starts smiling at you often, it shows that she is pleased with everything about you such as your smile, your eyes, and your talks.
4. When she is looking her best these days to impress you. You will notice a change in her dressing style, hairstyle, and makeup. She is only trying to catch your attention.
5. The girl feels insecure when you are with other girls. She will get jealous whenever you are talking with other girls for a long time. The girl might even give those girls a mean look because she loves you.
These behaviors are the surest signs of love.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More