My attention was drawn to the negative reports orchestrated by the social media against the person of Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, a member representing Akoko North East/West Federal Constituency, claimed that he had converted NDDC projects to his federal electoral district.
I would like to make it clear here that the statements made against him are nothing but a total mutilation of political facts and realities. While I wouldn't want to join with anyone in this matter, let the following facts be recorded:
1. That nothing was made realistic infrastructural in terms of the implementation of projects in the whole of Niger-Delta under the 2019 budget of the NDDC as a Commission;
(2) That our federal electoral district, as opposed to the allegation made against BTO, is currently being included in the 2020 budget of the NDDC with well over N40billion projects in it;
(3.) That the execution of the said projects allocated to our region under the 2020 budget of the NDDC would commence very soon without any further delay;
4. That Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, by our cordiality and representation within the NDDC House Committee, is a man of worthy character and integrity that we cannot afford to engage negatively now due to his good intentions towards our region;
5. That we should direct our aspersions and animosities towards the leadership within our region without dragging the name of Olubunmi blem but our very own people;
6. That the good people of the Ilaje/Ese-odo federal constituency are by this publication enjoined to disregard the earlier proposition concoTunji-Ojo into the arena. As a fact, he is not our problem but our very own people; 6. That the good people of the Ilaje/Ese-odo federal constituencycted on the social media against BTO. Instead, we should support his sincere readiness to rescue our region out of the infrastructural contraption we found ourselves; and
Finally, that everything stated above in this publication is nothing but the truth; and that any propaganda made or shared initially by anybody in connection with me wasn’t made under my authority and should be disregarded immediately.
HON. KOLADE V. AKINJO
MHR, Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal constituency.
Content created and supplied by: ASEWOLE (via Opera News )