Big Brother naija season five: this is why it is different from previous ones.
Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemates rules that makes the 2020 television reality show different.
Big Brother Naija season 5 housemates and fans of contestants in Nigeria's biggest television reality show are excited to see brand new housemates that will entertain them this year.
Organizers of the reality show dey launched the season 5 of Big Brother naija but Corona virus pandemic has created some major changes in the 2020 edition.
Although the host would still be the ever handsome Ebuka Obi-Uchendu but some major things like the winner's prize money and others due to the corona virus pandemic would be different this time around.
What are the new rules that makes this year's show different from others due to Covid-19?
Because of the corona virus pandemic which is affecting countries all over the world, the organizers of the show has promised to obey and follow global best practices, precautions and preventive measures throughout the show. These are some of the changes that viewers would see:
1. No guest would be allowed to enter the BBNaija house or have physical contact wit housemates and the number of "ninjas" would also reduce.
2. The organizers said they have cancel all audiences for live shows and evictions and the presenter will host the Sunday Live Eviction Shows in an empty studio, crossing live into the Big Brother House.
3. There must be compulsory daily temperature checks for all production crew and guests who must come inside the Big Brother naija House.
4. Regular cleaning and disinfection of the House and production facilities especially surfaces/objects frequently used by house mates and production crew.
5. There would be psychologists and Medical Doctors on standby to support housemates and crew.
Other changes that makes this year edition of BBNaija different include:
So many things has changed in this year's edition of BBNaija starting from the audition which was done online only through Africa Magic website, the grand prize ant others.
The winner of BBNaija season 5 will walk away with the biggest prize ever, valued at N85 million. The breakdown of the grand prize for BBNaija season five include:
1. N30m cash prize.
2. two-bedroom apartment.
3.A SUV from Innoson Motors.
4. An all expense paid Trip to Dublin, Dubai and a trip to watch the UEFA Champions League finale.
5. Home appliances.
6. One year supply of Indomie noodles, Munch it chin-chin and Colgate toothpaste.
7. One year supply of Pepsi.
8. Branded chiller.
9. Brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.
Meanwhile before the launching of the show, the organizers had conducted a Covid-19 test on all the shortlisted Housemates and put them in quarantine for fourteen (14) days, and after they have all been cleared and declared Covid-19 negative, the housemates are now permitted to enter the Big Brother Naija house for the season five edition of the show.
Content created and supplied by: Nazarene (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More