Chelsea team are playing good football since Thomas Tuchel became the club manager, but they still have some big decisions to make this summer for a lot of players, and the Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia and her team can expect a very busy time of negotiations. However, it is high time the club sold some of their loan players out of the club, and stop dwelling on there past mistakes.
Now let's look at the top six Chelsea loan players who could be sold after this current season, and you may not believe that some of this players are still at the club. We will make money while selling some of them and we will loss money as well, but it is high time some of these players are moved on from the club, so that they can settle and focus on their future at a new club, and for Chelsea to also get them out of their wages book.
1. Ross Barkley: in my opinion, i think this is the only one who can actually make some decent money for the club, with Chelsea having only paid £15 million to acquire his service from follow premier league club Everton. The player in question is always a good footballer, but not good enough to start for the Blues during his time with the squad, because i would have him as a rotation opinion, and nothing more.
So, for Barkley to try and get himself back into the England squad, he needs to play regularly, so he could be sold now for a decent fee since he does not have a place in the Blues team, which includes Mount, Havertz, Ziyech, Pulisic and even Kovacic. He only has two years left with the Blues, so this is Chelsea chance to get a bigger fee.
2. Danny Drinkwater: sometimes i wonder why the Blues signed this player, big money, big loss of £40 million and also a very big mistake. Chelsea should just take what ever that is offered to them for the player, because i have nothing to say on this.
3. David Zappacosta: the Italian defender deal with the club will run out next summer, in my opinion, this might be the right time to let him go. He will be a better player for many teams in Europe and around the globe, but he will certainly be an average player for Chelsea.
4. Baba Rahman: the Ghanaian defender joined the Blues for an undisclosed fee and it has not work out for the player ever since then, but Chelsea will be lucky to get much for him this summer. His contract will run down in 2022, so we could sell this summer.
5. Michy Batshuayi: the Belgian striker has been a very good player for the Blues, having got some important goals for the club, i will always be fond of him as i feel that he just needs a run of games to showcase his abilities. However, Batshuayi will never be good enough to start for Chelsea, so it's time to cash in this summer.
Batshuayi only has one year left in his contract with the Blues, let's hope that Crystal palace uses their option to buy.
6. Tiemoue Bakayoko: with his current club Napoli unlikely to extend his loan deal or sign him permanently, he is likely to return to the Blues. Chelsea will be lucky if they can get half of the fee they paid for him, they will probably have to fight for the interested club to get such fee, due to the pandemic. His contract will also end next summer, so they should sell him.
In conclusion to my opinion, Chelsea could sell all this six loan players this summer.
Content created and supplied by: OrjidominionObasi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More