As you must have heard, this season of Big Brother Naija will go on for just 10 weeks, after which the winner is walking away with 85 million naira prize.
This certainly means eviction will begin sooner than we expect.
Here are the housemates I think will be up for eviction first. I will state my reasons below as well.
1. PrincePrince says his father is a king. He was crowned Mr. Nigeria in 2018.
2. OzoOzo is the 'fresh guy' of the house. He studied Economics. He says his spec is fair ladies. Several posts are emanating from ladies' profiles 'stanning' him, mainly because of his looks.
3. TochiTochi is one of the male contestants leading the 'most talked about' chart on social media. He made a comment few minutes in the house that got most people's attention. He quickly corrected himself though saying it was a mistake, but I guess people are keeping a close watch on him now.
Laycon is a musician. Dude is currently the most talked about male housemate at the moment. Probably due to the fact that it is assumed he feels out of place in the house. So many memes have been made about him already.
5. DorathyThis lady has got men glued to this year's season of Big Brother Naija; men who were not in the least interested in the show before now. Well, she is blessed in the frontal region.
6. NengiNengi participated in MBGN in 2017. Reports say she claimed to be 23 years then, but now claims to be 20. Perhaps her age decreases and not the other way round.
Now, here's why I think this ones would be up for eviction first.
These housemates mentioned above are the most talked about housemate at the moment. Now, if they are up for eviction, I am very sure so many people will vote to keep them in the house. They are already winning fans over to their side.
The rest housemates will not generate as much income as these ones would currently. And trust Biggie to be a smart businessman. He knows how to make his money. Who knows, he may end up putting them all up for eviction, and not evicting anyone after all.
What do you think? Am I right or wrong? Please contribute. I'd love to hear your opinions.
Content created and supplied by: tc_henry (via Opera News )