You are not a true Muslim if you don't know any of these facts.
By Sirax | self meida writer
Published 24 days ago - 8 views
Every Muslim is required to know his religious background in order to show that he is committed to the commandments of his religion.
1) Allah's firs prophet sent to earth was Nuh: also known as Noah, he was the first prophet to be sent the world to go and warn people to desist from their unholy ways all else the earth with be flooded.
2) The first man to embrace Islam was Abu Bakr: he is said to have been Muhammad's friend and decided to convert to Islam.
3) Adam is said to be Islams first prophet: he is known by all Muslims as the first Prophet and the father of all race.
4) Dajjal who is the false Messiah is the worst person created by Allah. He is seen as the Antichrist who comes to deceive people.
5) Habil also known by many as Abel was the first person to be murdered on earth after he was killed by his brother Jabil.
6) Ishamel is known as the father of all Arabs.
Is there any thing missing, let us know by commenting.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform