If your man does these ten things, then he's definitely a keeper and you should make sure you don't take him for granted. You should simply reciprocate with your own feelings and good attitude.
Let's check out some of those things
1. He's very supportive: if you have man that gives you the support you need and pushes you to reach your full potential, keep him.
2. He Respects You: a man who treats you like his equal half and allows to have a say in your relationship is a keeper.
3. He listens to you to talk about everything
4. He cares about your family and friends and has no problem introducing you to his.
5. He compliments you and buys you gifts
6. He's interested in actually getting to know you not just sex.
7. He wants you to be successful not just dependent on him.
8. He is not violent and verbally abusive.
9. He is not controlling.
10. He is straightforward.
if you are currently dating a man with all these attributes, please by all means, keep going.
Content created and supplied by: Maryam6 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More