Many people are guilty when it comes to comparing their relationship with other people, and this is an unhealthy and negative thing to do, and such things can also damage your relationship.
Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Compare Your Relationship With Someone Else.
1. You only hurt your partner more when you keep comparing him or her with someone else, be it your ex or anyone. You make him or her feel they are not good for you, so comparing your relationship with someone else is not a good thing to do.
2. When you keep comparing your relationship with others, you fail to see the good things about your relationship.
3. It makes you feel bad and also brings you down because you will feel that other people’s relationship is better than yours.
4. The person you are comparing your relationship with might not be perfect or even close to yours because you are in envy of them and see the only good side of their relationship. In truth, no relationship is perfect.
5. No relationship is perfect. Instead of you keeping comparing your relationship with someone else, it is best you start looking at the good and positive side of your relationship. Not just finding fault all the time.
6. You kill the joy and happiness you share with your partner when you keep comparing your relationship with someone else.
7. It is a bad and a waste of time to keep comparing your relationship with someone else, it won't change anything. If you are tired or happy in your relationship, it is best you move on, not wasting your time comparing your relationship or hurting your partner's emotions or feelings. You won't gain anything or change anything when you keep comparing your relationship with someone else. No relationship is perfect, just the truth. Stop looking only at the bad side of your relationship and also consider the good side.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow me for more relationship articles. God bless you.
Content created and supplied by: AfricaMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More