1) Laying of hands (1st Timothy 5:22): As the bible says that one should not lay hands suddenly on no man, the children of God should be careful how they lay their hands on people while praying.
2) Supporting false teaching (2nd John 9:11): As Apostle John instructed in his Epistle, “if there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine (i.e. the doctrine that denies that Jesus is the Christ, is the doctrine of anti Christ; as it denies the father and the son - 1st John 2:21-23).
3) Supporting people in doing evil (proverb 1:10-15, 2nd Chronicles 18:28-34). This occurs when you take pleasure in the evil things that people (whether believers or unbelievers) do or support them in their bid to do evil.
Christians are warned not to take pleasure in sins or evil works, and not to ever support unbelievers, and wicked men in their evil works.
4) Imitating or copying worldly ways of doing things, that is, when believers equate themselves with unbelievers in conversation, in dressing, in conduct, and in things of the world, knowing that the unrighteous will never inherit the kingdom of God.
5) Walking according to the dictates of evil doers, contrary to the word of God that says, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth In the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful” (Psalm 1:1).
Content created and supplied by: Kachilean (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More