Learn How to make your homemade condensed milk by yourself.
Quick Condensed milk can be make by using full-fat milk for a nice thick consistency.
1. 1 cup of boiling water
2. 1/4 cup margarine
3. 2 cups white sugar
4. 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder.
5. Vanilla extract . Procedures
Pour boiling water into blender container. Add vanilla extract , margarine and sugar blend until combined. Add the dry milk powder 1 cup at a time, blending after each addition. Store in refrigerator for 2 weeks. Straining will remove any undissolved milk powder and give you a smooth velvet-like texture similar to canned condensed milk.
1. Condensed milk can be make by using full-fat milk for a nice thick consistency.
2. And use regular not skimmed milk for a thick consistency.
3. You can reduce the sugar if you want the condensed milk less sweet.
4. The butter add a nice velvet-like texture to the milk but it can be omitted as well.
5. If the condensed milk is thicker than you need, just add a few tablespoons of warm water and give it a good stir. your condensed milk is ready.
Content created and supplied by: ChidinmaA (via Opera News )