Diabetes is a chronic, metabolic disease characterized by elevated levels of blood glucose (or blood sugar), which leads over time to serious damage to the body.
Most people including medical practioners feels that the cause of diabetes is high blood sugar.But they are wrong, diabetes actually leads to high blood sugar and the major cause of diabetes damaged pancreas.
When you're healthy, your pancreas (an organ behind your stomach) releases insulin to help your body store and use sugar from the food you eat. Diabetes happens when one or more of the following occurs:
* Your pancreas doesn't make any insulin.
* Your pancreas makes very little insulin.
* Your body doesn’t respond the way it should to insulin.
Diabetes is far more deadly than Aids. It is ranked in top 3 causes of death world wide.
* Diabetes restricts you to certain kind of food and lifestyle
* Diabetes causes wounds not to heal which leads to amputation
* Diabetes is damages your optic nerve which leads to glaucoma.
* Diabetes is one of the major cause of kidney disease.
* Diabetes increases blood pressure thereby leading to stroke.
* Diabetes affects the central nervous system.
* Diabetes takes a toll on your finances.
Symptoms of diabetes include:
* Increased thirst.
* Weak, tired feeling.
* Blurred vision.
* Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet.
* Slow-healing sores or cuts.
* Unplanned weight loss.
* Frequent urination.
* Frequent unexplained infections.
* Dry mouth.
The best way to eradicate diabetes completely is to repair damaged pancreas so it can start producing insulin by its self.Once this functions start again then accumulated sugar in the blood will be absorbed by the cells.Its a win win situation as now diabetes and high blood sugar is removed from your life.Visit website to see how to repair damaged pancreas.
Content created and supplied by: Best4allmeds (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More