Stomach cancer mostly begins when the cancer cells form in the inner lining of the human stomach, and those cells can gradually grow into a tumour.
According to WebMD, below are some basic signs of stomach cancer that shouldn't be ignored.
1. One of the early signs of stomach cancer in humans is digestion difficulty, also known as indigestion.
2. Loss of appetite for food, heartburn and slight nausea is also the major early signs of stomach cancer in humans, that shouldn't be ignored.
3. One who is a victim of stomach cancer can frequently have feeling bloated after a meal.
4. One of the major signs of stomach cancer that shouldn't be ignored is frequent stomach pain.
5. Regular experience of blood in your stool when you visit the restroom, and vomiting, are other major symptoms of stomach cancer that require medical attention.
6. When one finds it difficult to swallow thing, and also experience some weight loss for no reason, he or she should visit the medical centre for a proper checkup.
7. Yellowish eyes/skin, stomach swelling, constipation or diarrhoea, are other major signs of stomach cancer.
8. Lastly, weakness is another cause of stomach cancer
Stomach cancer is one of the most deadly diseases that should not be joked with. However, if you notice the above signs, quickly seek medical attention.
Content created and supplied by: Healthtalkes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More