Lovemaking is an integral part of life and it's the bottom line of any relationship between matured couples.
Regular intimate activity should be taken seriously in a relationship because of its health benefits.
It is worthy of note that staying away from intercourse or intimate act for too long has health risk or dangers.
The dangers of staying away from intimate activity for too long are as follows:
1. Risk of prostate cancer: Experts have found out that frequent release of sperm or semen in men helps to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
Researchers believe that men who ejaculate 21 or more times in a month has a 33% lower chances of prostate cancer compared with those who do it 4 to 7 times a month.
This is so because discharge of sperm frequently helps to force out carcinogenic secretions that accumulates in the prostate and cause prostrate cancer.
2. High blood pressure: A study conducted by the medical journal Biological Psychology in 2006 revealed that people who engaged in frequent intimate act had lower levels of blood pressure.
It is safe to say that people who stay away from the act for too long stand a risk of high blood pressure.
3. Weakened immune system: Regular intimate activity has been found to help the human body fight off illness because during the act, a high level of antibody known as immunoglobulin A is secreted which is vital to human body immune system.
Those who stay away from intimate act with their partners for long are prone to cold and weak immune system.
4. Increased stress and anxiety: You are at a risk of being stressed out if you don't engage in regular intimate act with your partner.
It can also make you feel lack of connection to your partner and this can bring about issues in your relationship.
Regular intimate activity brings you closer to your partner and fosters better communication.
During intimacy, oxytocin and endorphins hormones are released. These hormones help you manage the effect of stress, anxiety and make you sleep well.
5. Lowered performance at work: Those who stay away from regular lovemaking are at a risk of lower performance in their workplaces.
This is so because maintaining a healthy relationship involves having a healthy intimate activity. An healthy regular intimate act makes an happy employee and an happy employee will invariably lead to increase in work performance.
6. Tightened vaginal walls and thinner tissues: In women, lack of intimate activity or not engaging in it frequently will lead to tight vaginal walls and thinner tissues.
Regular intimate activity helps to lubricate the vaginal and keeps it in an healthy position.
The adverse effects of tightened vaginal walls and thinner tissues are excruciating pain and tear when the woman finally engages in it after a longer time.
7. Poor memory: A research carried out found out that people with retentive memories are those who engage in frequent intimate activity with their partners.
Lovemaking can help your brain function better by growing neurons that can help you recall things easily.
The bottom line is that intimate activity is essential in a relationship and has a lot of healthy benefits.
Engaging in it regularly helps you avoid the seven health dangers or risks stated above.
Do you agree with my submission?
Please, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
Content created and supplied by: Deblessed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More