The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), yesterday made it known to applicants that it's timetable for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board (UTME), thereby urging candidates to commence registration as soon as the registration portal is opened. Here is the official website of JAMB.
There are seven important things to note before starting your registration.
2. The registration portal will be opened from Thursday April 8th till Saturday May 15th.
3. There won't be any extension date for the sales of forms. Jamb confirmed this.
4. There is only 700 centres for 2021 UTME, go to Jamb portal and see approved centres for jamb before registration.
5. There will be mock exams for students, from April 8th to May 15th, it's not compulsory buy advisable, The actual exam will hold from Saturday, June 5 to Saturday, June 19.
6. The registration fee, according to JAMB is N3,500 and N500 for the recommended reading text, don't allow anybody to extort more than this amount from you.
7. JAMB said other necessary information regarding the registration will be made available on its website and advertised in the electronics and print media starting from Monday, April 5th. This is the official Jamb website.
Content created and supplied by: Dannykelechi131 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More