A Serious Relationship means to me a phase where you think more of a person's qualities than looks, You tend to be more relaxed and calm with your partner by sharing all your thoughts and inner feelings openly.
It's a Relationship which does not think of a physical intimacy anymore like a hungry dog, But yes, there will be love, a good level of romance, care for each other and support to make the journey the best as possible to reach the destination together and to grow old.
It is a time where people think for a long term vision in life to blossom. Small issues and quarrels no more turn into break up or a situation like that, Since the understanding gets developed to a good level between the two.
The level of Trust towards each other and the feel to stay together in all the situations and conditions is really high and visible through their behavior and words. There are many ways to identify when a relationship is becoming serious. If you don't have a clue on how to identify when your relationship is becoming serious, here are 8 signs to watch out for:
1. A relationship is serious when your better half can trust you blindly although they're little jealous if you get a little friendly to your opposite gender. But they trust you completely because they know that you both are destined to be together.
2. A relationship is serious when you both plan for your future together and make sure that you both work hard to paint your dream into reality.
3. A relationship is serious when you both understand your responsibilities properly and take care of each other.
4. Instead of blamimg each other for problems, you both solve the problems together and donot play the blame game.
5. You never bring ego in between your relationship because if a relationship is really serious, love always wins over ego. Ego wins when the love is immature.
6. You can share your excitement, happiness, troubles and opinions about everything. And most importantly, you both are comfortable to share your biggest fears with each other.
7. When both partners start understanding each other's emotional needs.
8. Both of you do not take each other for granted.
Have you ever come across these signs in your relationship?
Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More