Skirts are very much essential for a woman's closet and there are different styles to choose from. They come in a variety of designs, kinds, shapes and each skirt's name is determined by its design. Skirts can be made to be narrow, wide, or full skirt depending on how you want it to look on you. Here is a list of different styles of skirts that women can select from.
1. Pencil Skirt: Pencil skirts are form fitting, knee length skirts. They are straight cut and they hug the legs closely. Whether you’re attending a business meeting or have to showcase a presentation, a pencil skirt is the way to go. Pair it with your ruffled tops & shirts, and you are good to go.
2. Mini Skirt: Mini skirts are shorter than knee length. They are just right to reveal a pair of beautiful legs. This one is inappropriate for the workplace or highly formal meeting. So ensure that you have selected it for the right event.
3. Maxi Skirt: These skirts are long, having a length from waist to ankle. They may not show any leg, but still can be very fashionable. Most ladies believe they(Maxi skirts) are the most comfortable variety. It's lovely but just make sure it is not too long for you to walk in.
4. Peplum Skirt: Peplum skirts are lovely and the classic look is sharp enough to get everyone admiring your great sense of style and poise. Innovative and fashionable design to look and feel good all day long.
5. Slit skirt: Another amazing style is the slit skirt. A little cut in the skirt draws the eye immediately, so if you want to be the center of attraction in a party, you can never go wrong with a slit skirt.
6. Flared Skirt: They are small at the waist, then widens evenly and flare out towards the bottom. It's pretty skirt to wear in formal meeting or tea parties.
7.Bodycon Skirt: Infuse glamour and class into your wardrobe with the midi length skirt . It has been tailored to emphasize your natural figure in the best way. This lovely skirt can be worn by different types of women.
8. Denim Wrap Skirt: These are lovely skirts made from a durable and rugged fabric. They are stylish are look gorgeous when worn with t-shirts
Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More