Photo Source: Getty image.com
Islam is a religion that teaches peace and believe in only one God. The religion teaches that God is merciful and compassionate.
Photo Source: Shutterstock.com
There are five pillars of Islam that is obligatory that every believers of Allah believes in. These is an obligatory pillars that every believers of Allah must do in their lifetime.
Photo Source: Getty image.com
- The First pillar is "Shehadah" which is a testimony of faith. It means that every believers must believe that there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the second messengers of Allah.
The second is "Salah" which is the five obligatory daily prayers which every believers of Allah must perform.
- Salat al- Fajr ( A prayer before dawn)
- Salat al- Zuhr ( Midday prayer)
- Salat al- asr ( The prayer in the late part of the afternoon)
- Salat al- Mahgrib ( Prayer after sunset)
- Salat- al- Isha ( Prayer between sunset and midnight)
Zakah is the third pillar of Islam which translates to 'Purification' in Arabic.
- The forth pillar of Islam is Ramadan which is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar.
- The final Pillar of Islam is Hajj, which is a pilgrimage to Mecca for all Muslims who are able to do so in their lifetime.
Photo Source : shutterstock.com
Also, according to islam, Marriage which is better known as Nikah must be done in approval of both parties. It must not be done without the consent of both parties, because according to Quran 30:12:
“And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are signs for those who reflect.” (Quran 30:21)
Photo Source: Aboutislam.com
Islam also encourages both parties to seem reconciliation when they are having issues in their marriage, and divorce is permitted if reconciliation of the couples is not possible.
- According to the Quran, Prophet Isa who is known as Jesus according to Christianity, is an admire figure in Islam and was referred to in over ninety (90) verses of the Quran.
Photo Source: dawahskills.com
Photo Source: Pinterest.com
Muslims believes that he is a highly important prophet, and a messenger of God who performed miracles.
Photo Source: ecards.Islam.com
Islam Is A True Religion Of Peace Which Preach Equity
Like, Comment And Share
Don't Forget To Follow Me For More Interesting Articles
Thanks For Reading
Content created and supplied by: Busayy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More