It's one thing to be in a relationships, it's another thing to keep the relationship alive In order to make it last.
Finding a message to express your feeling of love, might seems difficult at first but if you just have a look at these heart touching love messages, you will surely find the one you’ve been looking for.
1. I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.
2. Loving you is the best thing that I have done in my whole life. Thanks for making my life amazing.
3. You don’t know how blessed I am to have you in life. You have given a new meaning to my life. I Love you.
4. I want you in my life for today, tomorrow and forever.
5. I want to be with you always and forever. Nothing in this world can replace you in my heart.
6. Loving you is the only thing that makes my life worth living.
7. If you ask me when I want to be with you, my answer will be now and forever.
8. No matter what happens, I know there is one person who will be there for me. That’s you, my love.
9. Everyday i thank God for sending an angel like you into my life. I love you so much.
10. You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. Every second I spend with you, i fall in love even more with you!
Please like, share and leave a comment.
Content created and supplied by: mediagenic (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More