There are some words that are very effective in relationships or marriages. The use of words is very important in every Marriage. There are also some words that can cause grievances in marriage. How can you identify this words? How do you learn how to use them? It can be the smallest word but how effective it's matters. There are horrible words that can affect your relationship or marriage in different ways, there are also positive words that can guide your marriage as well.
Here are some words every couple should know how to say
1. Please: it's a short word but very helpful, it can go a long way in marriage. You can use this word when you're in need of something, you can say it when you offend your partner.
2. Thank You: some marriages are having tough time because the heart of appreciating isn't functioning. To keep your marriage intact and seal with love then learn how to say this word whenever it's necessary to use it.
3. Sorry: this word is use to express your feelings about a particular situation. You and your partner can dive into argument, don't find who's at fault, you can make peace by using this word, be genuine when you are saying it. The word sorry can put anyone at ease even when they're inflamed.
4. Excuse Me: it's another word that can help positively in marriage. It's short in pronunciation but very effective.
5. Pardon Me: you can use this word anytime you piss off your partner, say it with sincerity.
The above words are well design for couple and they're very effective if they are well apply in a particular situation. Trust me! you will see the results.
Content created and supplied by: OchukoArigi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More