Fashion designers keep getting better and nice outfits keep popping out daily. By definition a gown is a synonym for any garment that can be worn by women and it comes in different lengths and designs. The gown is one single garment that covers all or almost all of the body. While it is a stand-alone garment it can also be layered with other items of clothing.
BBNaija star, Diane Russet is known for her fashion sense and she loves to flaunt her beautiful melanin skin in stylish outfits. Diane has been spotted in several nice outfits and she appears to be someone who has great taste for nice wears. From formal to casual, Diane has slayed in different ways and looked really stunning. She also has good taste for lovely gowns and here are some designs to copy from her.
1. Brocade Gown: This thick brocade gown will elevate your wardrobe to new heights. The long sleeve floral printed brocade gown with hollowed back is nothing short of elegant.
2. Statement Gown: These are special gowns that are worn for special events. A statement gown is one that really stands out.
3. Mini Blue Gown: This dark blue mini gown is both simple and beautiful. It's more appealing because of the slit detail at the hem.
4. Ruffled Gown: A ruffled gown is one most chosen designs among women. Ruffles on top and bottom, making several layers, gives you a stunning look. A simple yet eye-catching ruffle gown can be worn with lovely pair of shoes.
5. Checkout this simple flounce gown.
6. Halter Neck Gown: Here are two lovely halter Neck gown with a ruffled hem. One has a stunning flower print while the other is plain and lovely.
7. Sleeveless Runched Bodycon Gown: Here is a lovely sleeveless bodycon gown featuring a gathering strip that gives a slimming effect and elegant look.
8. Long Fringe Gown: Fringe dresses contains the typical type of long and short frills on the dress and It can be of any length and size. It adds taste and glamour in these outfit
9. Ankara Gown: Ankara fabrics remains versatile and here is a lovely gown you can copy and make for yourself.Photo credit: Instagram
Content created and supplied by: fashionista1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More