Big Brother Naija BBN is a very popular reality TV show in Nigeria and in Africa at large. It is watched and enjoyed by many Nigerians due to its epic display of different characters and behavior by the different categories of individuals that come into the House in every Season. This year's BBNaija Season 5 is the most anticipated of them all as it was not organized early due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
But everything is finally in place for us now as July 19th is the specific date that the show will premier. "It will air on live daily on DSTV channel 198, GOtv Max and Jolli package on channel 29 from 7pm". The name of this year's show hasn't been revealed yet, but the host still remains Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who hosted the last 2 seasons.
Below are the Top 10 rules and regulations every Housemate must abide by:
Brother’s rules of law:
1. Every housemate will have no contact with the outside world and they are kept busy by the various tasks and challenges set by the Biggie.
2. Every Housemate must respect the House and their fellow housemates at all times
3. Big Brother never discusses anything outside the house with any housemate that is in the House.
4. Diary sessions are very important in the House, and every housemate must leave anything he or she is doing and proceed to the diary session when called upon. Failure to do this may result to a fine, strike or even worse.
5. Every housemate must have their microphones on at all times. The Viewers must be able to hear all their conversations as whispering or covering your mouth while talking is not allowed
6. Housemates are not allowed to discuss the reasons for their nomination with their fellow housemates, only Biggie. They are not allowed to communicate via hint, sign, symbols or written notes.
7. Housemates are not allowed to communicate in any other language except English language.
8. No Housemate must strike, intimidate, threaten their fellow mates or act in any violent manner. This may result in disqualification.
9. Every housemate must follow Big Brother's instructions at all times.
10. No housemate is allowed to open the room, except the Big Brother. He will inform them when it is opened and they may proceed to pickup their packages.
Every Dairy sessions and Nominations are compulsory and every Housemate needs to give valid reasons for nominating a fellow Housemate. Big Brother reserves the right to take his time to answer any question, but will always return with an answer. "What happens in the diary room stays in the diary room".
Will you watch this year's own?
Like, share and comment in the comment box below.
Content created and supplied by: AmeboUpdate (via Opera News )