There are women who get pregnant and never notice it until, they go into labour. There are also, women who get pregnant without realizing they are pregnant until, their stomach starts protruding. Many people including women, associate seized menstruation with pregnancy. Associating seized menstruation with pregnancy is wrong because, some pregnant women still have their periods during the duration of their pregnancy.
Photo Credit: Alamy Stock Photo.
Women who are, sexually active, can get pregnant even if, they were taking birth control pills or, their partner used a condom. This is because, birth control pills can fail sometimes and condoms can break during intercourse.
The only situation inwhich women who are sexually active cannot get pregnant is if, they have infertility issues or if their partners are impotent or, sterile.
Photo Credit: BBC
Many women depend on lab tests to know if they are pregnant or not. Although, tests are the most reliable way for a woman to know her pregnancy status, there are also, several natural ways that can tell a woman she is pregnant.
Photo Credit: Legit.ng
Here Are 8 Natural Signs That Shows You Are Pregnant Without Taking A Pregnancy Test.
1.You Constantly Feel Dizzy And Sleepy: these are two common signs of pregnancy, so if you suddenly start feeling sleepy or dizzy for reasons you can't explain then it might be a sign that you are pregnant.
Photo Credit: Alamy Stock Photo & Shutterstock.
2. Urinating Frequently: one of the signs of pregnancy is, the need to urinate more often. If you notice that you have suddenly started urinating more than you used to, then it is a sign that you may be pregnant.
3. You Start Having Food Cravings: when a woman gets pregnant, her estrogen levels increases which leads to, changes in food preferences and the craving of certain foods. This means that, a woman that formerly liked rice, and hated beans may like beans during pregnancy.
Photo Credit: 30 Seconds.
If you notice that, you are constantly craving for certain kinds of food or, your food preference has suddenly changed then, it may be a sign that you are pregnant.
4. Increased Sense Of Smell: pregnant women have an increased sense of smell which means, they can smell things that others might not be able to smell. When a woman notices that, her smell sensitivity has increased it may be a sign that she is, pregnant.
Photo Credit: The Conversation.
5. Headache And Tiredness: it is not uncommon for pregnant women to experiance tiredness. This implies that, when a woman starts feeling tired more often or without reason, she might be pregnant.
Also, it is common for women who are in their first trimester (first 3 months of pregnancy) to experience headaches. These headaches are largely due to tiredness and stress.
Photo Credit: MCH & P Technologies.
If you start feeling tired frequently or start having regular headaches it may be an early sign of pregnancy.
6. Mood Swings: pregnant women usually have unstable moods.This means that, a pregnant woman can suddenly, get angry or sad for no reason. Experts have attributed these mood swings to, changes in the hormone levels of pregnant women. Whenever a woman starts experiencing mood swings it may be a sign that, she is pregnant.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock
7. Nausea And Vomiting: during the first 3 months of pregnancy, women often feel the urge to vomit. Nausea and vomiting usually occur in morning. This is commonly refered to as, morning sickness. So, if you notice that, you have started vomiting or feeling the urge to in the morning it probably means you are pregnant.
Photo Credit: GPonline
8. Low Libido: low Libido is also called, low sex drive. Women who are pregnant might lose interest in intimacy. If your interest in having intercourse suddenly reduces, it may be a sign that you are pregnant especially, if you used to have a high sex drive.
Photo Credit: Healthgrades
NOTE: having these signs and symptoms as a woman does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. However, if you are sexually active there is a high probability that, you might be pregnant if you start noticing these signs.
NOTE: there are many other signs of pregnancy like, seized menstruation. I did not list seized menstruation as a natural sign that shows a woman is pregnant because, some women still menstruate during pregnancy.
NOTE: once you notice these signs, it is important to take a pregnancy test to confirm your pregnancy status. Verifying your pregnancy status will also help you to take care of yourself and your unborn child
Photo Credit: FDA, Healthline, Pinterest, and MommaBe.
Hope You Found This Article Useful?
Like Share, Comment, And Follow.
Content created and supplied by: Shinysatellitepotiskum (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More