According to Healthline, Several physical and emotional signs may indicate that a woman is pregnant, even before taking a pregnancy test. Here are some of the most common signs:
1. Missed period: The most obvious sign of pregnancy is a missed period. However, some women experience irregular periods or spotting during the first few months of pregnancy.
2. Fatigue: Many women feel extremely tired during the first trimester of pregnancy due to hormonal changes and increased energy needs.
3. Nausea and vomiting: Often referred to as "morning sickness," nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of early pregnancy. They can occur at any time of day and may be triggered by certain smells or foods.
4. Breast changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause a woman's breasts to become sore, tender, or swollen.
5. Increased urination: As the uterus expands, it can put pressure on the bladder, causing frequent urination.
6. Mood swings: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also cause mood swings, irritability, and anxiety.
7. Food aversions or cravings: Many women experience changes in their food preferences during pregnancy, including aversions to certain foods and cravings for others.
Content created and supplied by: Wavegist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More