Baby sitting kids is one of the most difficult jobs in this modern dispensation, and it is seen mainly as a woman's job in most part of the world, because almost every husband is the break winner of the family and they are hardly at home, and most of them are into white collar jobs, where they work for between 8-12 hours daily, and they hardly have enough time for their kids.
Over 90% of Father's are bad at doing the job of babysitting. Checkout funny pictures of how some dad's managed to cope with their kids when they were left alone with kids in the absence of their wives:
1. A dad feeding two babies, with his eyes glued to the Laptop screen.
2 . This dad had different statements printed on two shirts, one for him, and the other for his kid. Read what was printed, and you will find out how hilarious it sounds.
3. A dad wore an oversized Military uniform on his child.
4. A dad using his mouse on his kid's buttocks.
5. A stressed out Dad sill-tapped his daughter to the wall, so that he could get some sleep.
6. A kid sill-tapped by his dad, so the dad could watch TV
7. A dad operating his PC with his kid in a baby-bag
8. A dad dressed for winter with his kid
9. A baby clipped to a baby sit so that he doesn't stand up
10. A baby's trouser tied to the bed, so he doesn't leave the room
11. A Dad throws his kid up in a playful manner in order to catch him.
Do you have any childhood experience with your dad, especially when your were left alone with him?
Please share in the comment box below.
Like, share and comment in the comment box below
Content created and supplied by: AmeboUpdate (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More