Most parents ask themselves this question and more especially when the child is not meeting up academically or morally.
These guidelines below will bring joy to your heart and peace to your mind.
1. Become your child's best friend.
2. Stay involved and feel free to contact your child's teacher with any questions or concerns.
3. Never talk negatively about your child's teacher or school in front of the child.
4. Ask your child about school and encourage them to talk about their day.
5. Read and study with your child daily. Be committed.
6. Make sure your child gets enough sleep. Enforce a bed time.
7. Make sure your child is ready on time for school daily.
8. Supervise your child's homework every night.
9. Teach your child to be responsible for his or her actions. Do not blame others for their mistakes.
10. Buy storybooks and other educational books for them.
11. Ensure your child wears clean and properly ironed clothes to school.
12. Ensure you attend open day in your child's school.
13. Pick up your child's result and make out time to go through it with him or her.
Always remember that parents partnership with schools bring out the best in their children.
Stay safe and remain blessed.
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More