Are you one of those people who thinks baby powder is only for newborns and sweaty feet? Then you don't know what you're missing. This article is going to teach you about some creative uses of cornstarch baby powder that you probably haven't considered. Check them out below:
1. Untangles your necklace is easily
All you need to do is to sprinkle a little bit of the powder on the knotted area of your necklace and then you gently rub the knots between your fingers and thumb to loosen them up.
2. Remove oil stains from your clothesIn order for you to effectively remove stains from your clothes, you are to apply a little bit of the powder on both sides of the stained cloth, dab at the grease, and let it sit for an hour to allow the powder to absorb the oil. Finally, you should wash the cloth and then dry it in the shade.
3. It makes your leather clothing look fresh again.
For you to make your leather clothing look fresh and new again, all you need to do is to apply a little powder on the garment and then rub with a soft microfiber cloth.
4. Refresh your sheets
If you sprinkle some baby powder between your sheets, it produces a fresh, soothing and relaxing aroma that will help you sleep.
5. Remove sand from your feet and shoes
In order for you to keep wet sticky sand at the bay, all you need to do is to sprinkle cornstarch powder over the area where sand has stuck to you.
What happens is that the baby powder removes moisture from your skin and the sand will fall right off.
6. Use it as a dry shampoo
When you don't have time to take a shower and your hair is oily and greasy, use this approach.
Sprinkle some baby powder on your hair, massage it into your roots and scalp, and then comb it through until the powder is no longer visible. You can avoid washing your hair every day by using this method, which will keep it healthier.
7. Add volume to your lashes
After applying your initial coat of mascara, use a Q-tip or a brush to add a light layer of powder to the lashes. Finish with a second application of mascara. This technique will make your lashes appear extremely long and abundant.
8. Neutralizes pet urine odorAnother interesting use of baby powder is that it helps to remove pet odor from your carpet and furnitures. All you need to do is to sprinkle the powder on the soiled area and wait for about an hour before cleaning it thoroughly to remove the urine and odor.
If you find this article interesting, please share it with someone.
Content created and supplied by: Longsonkev (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More