Children can only be conceived by the joint effort of a man and a woman. However when a man is impotent he might lose his ability to get a woman pregnant or, have any form of sexual gratification. According to Medicalnewstoday, impotence is the inability for a man to get and maintain an erection. It is also known as erectile dysfunction.
Although, Impotence is more common among older men, it is still not a respecter of age because it also affects young men. Impotence can be caused by a number of factors such as lifestyle habits, psychological problems or, physical problems.
However, writing all the factors that causes impotence in men at once will not be feasible so, I will be making this a three (3) part article.
Image: Yellow Gazebo
Here Are Five (5) things that can cause Impotence in men.
1. Stress: stress is a mental issue that causes mental tension. A lot of factors like; work, family pressure, societal expectation etc, can Induce stress in men.
Once a man is under stress he can develop an erectile dysfunction and become Impotent.
Photo Credit: Mayo Clinic
2. Diabetes: diabetes is a disease that is usually caused by high blood sugar or insulin resistance, there are two types of diabetes namely, type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes cannot be cured it can only be managed with a combination of, drugs and diet.
Men who have diabetes are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction which results in them being Importent.
3. Smoking: smoking is a lifestyle habit that is very detrimental to the health. There are several health risk factors attached to smoking such as, heart problems and lung cancer.
Men who smoke have a higher chance of being Impotent than men who do not smoke.
Image: Istock Photos
4. Anxiety: anxiety is a psychological problem. Several things can induce anxiety in men. Men can develop anxiety as a result of the expectations some women place on them during intercourse.
Anxiety can make a man to have erectile dysfunction thereby rendering him Impotent.
Image: Medical Xpress
5. Obesity: obesity means being overweight. Being obese or, overweight comes with alot of health risks and health implications such as diabetes and heart problems.
Erectile dysfunction is also one of the many impactions that obesity comes with. Men who are overweight are more likely to be Impotent.
Image: Express UK
Thanks For Reading. Stay Tuned For Part 2.
Content created and supplied by: Shinysatellitepotiskum (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More