Many factors affect how soon a woman becomes pregnant following sèxual activity. Some couples attempting pregnancy find success in a matter of months, while others may take many years or never get pregnant at all.
WebMD claims that a woman's age is a major consideration in conceiving. Starting in a woman's late twenties or early thirties, fertility steadily declines throughout her childbearing years. As such, it may take a woman in her late 30s or early 40s longer to conceive than it did when she was in her 20s.
Moreover, the length of time it takes to conceive might be affected by:
The fertility experts advise getting intimate at least once a week. Too much physical contact might affect sperm quality and, consequently, fertility.
Both sexes could be affected by factors that reduce fertility, such as illness or poor habits. The use of certain medications and the presence of sèxually transmitted infections (STIs) can have a detrimental effect on fertility. Many lifestyle factors, such as smoking, high alcohol use, and obesity, have been linked to reduced fertility in couples (BMI).
Ovulation (the release of an egg from the ovary) typically happens 14 days following the first day of menstruation in most women due to fluctuations in hormone levels. After release, an egg has only around 12 to 24 hours to find a sperm. Consequently, it is recommended that couples engage in sexual activity around the time of ovulation in order to maximize fertility.
Both the oral contraceptive pill and the intrauterine device (IUD) are effective in preventing pregnancy long after use has stopped. Talk to your doctor about how long you may expect your chosen method of birth control to continue working.
Bear in mind that trying to conceive can take some time. According to the CDC, 25% of attempting couples conceive during the first month, and 60% conceive within the following six months. The probability of success in becoming pregnant remains around 15%.
You should consult a physician if you and your spouse have been trying to conceive for six months to a year without success. A fertility expert can assess the situation and suggest treatments after determining the root of the problem.
The time it takes for a woman to become pregnant after she and her partner have sèx depends on a variety of factors. Among these are the woman's age, the couple's health and fertility, the timing of her periods, and the prevalence of male contraception. It's still crucial to contact a doctor if you've been trying to conceive for six months to a year without success.
Content created and supplied by: CelebrityNews12 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More