Some internet fraudsters or scammers are on targeting people's accounts, and they are constantly developing new sophisticated techniques to steal from people's accounts. These fraudsters or scammers get access to people's accounts by gaining unauthorized access into mobile devices or computers using a different method or stealing sensitive information about the person's banking details.
Here Are 7 Things You Should Avoid to Protect Your Bank Account
1. Do not reveal your mobile app activation code to anyone over the phone, via email, SMS, or in person.
2. Do not disclose your ATM card number, Pin, OTP, or Password to anyone over the phone, via email, SMS, or in person. Do not reveal this to anyone even if the person is claiming is from the bank headquarters.
3. Do not click any suspicious links or downloading apps from unknown sources or attachments.
4. Do not welcome unsolicited SMS, Phone call, or Emails requesting your banking details.
5. Don't fall into being scammed by phishing baits or sweets words from fraudsters or scammers.
6. Keep your security software, your operating systems, and your banking mobile app updated.
7. Avoid unsecured wifi: Do not perform financial transactions on free wifi or networks if you don't know the source.
Content created and supplied by: Holuwar_phemi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More