It is the desire of almost everybody to be rich. In my opinion, being rich does not necessarily mean, having so much money at your disposal rather, being rich means, being able to buy your basic needs and some of your wants without feeling the strain or asking for financial support.
Many people that are not rich today have the ability and means to get rich however, their lifestyle habits prevents them from achieving that fit.
Here Are Five Reasons Why You Are Still Poor Even When You Have a Good Job.
1. Lack Of Proper Budgeting: a budget is simply a plan that details your income and expenditure. Many people practice budgeting without even being aware of it. While, some people do not budget at all or, have a very poor budgeting skill.
Without a proper budget, a person will not be able to keep track of their income and spending and when you cannot track your money, you will not know when to stop spending which can cause you to spend more money than you should.
Image: Message Magazine
2. Not Planning Ahead: one common trait that rich people have in common is their ability to plan ahead of time. Many people have the mentality of "when we reach that bridge we will cross it" without taking into account that, if they don't have a strategy for crossing that bridge they will never be able to cross it when the time comes.
When making financial decisions always consider the future and how the money you are spending today can either destroy or, Improve your future.
3. You Have a Poor Saving Attitude: many people that are rich today are rich because, they understand the importance of saving. Many people that are poor are in that position because, they believe they have to start earning high before they can save.
But the truth is that, if you can't save 5,000 a month when you are earning 50,000 you will also not be able to save 10,000 when you start earning 100,000. Saving is a fundamental step to wealth.
Image: Money Issues
4. Taking On Too Many Responsibilities: every responsible adult is bound to have some responsibilities but, some people do not know the difference between real responsibility and unnecessary responsibility.
Some also do not know when to stop taking on new responsibilities. For example, having multiple girlfriends is an unnecessary responsibility. Also, you it is not your responsibility to train your grown up siblings.
Image: Mind To Succeed
5. Spending Money On Unnecessary Items: some people just buy things because, they see others using it not because, they are going to use it. Some people buy clothes, shoes, furniture, electronics etc that, they end up not using.
Some people form the habit of, eating outside all the time instead of, cooking by themselves. Spending money unnecessarily is one of the reasons why people donot grow financially.
Like, Share, Comment And Follow
Content created and supplied by: Shinysatellitepotiskum (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More