Here are some lesser known facts that I think might interest you:
1. You might find seals cute, but they use to rape penguins for fun.
2. The sexual organ of male bees explodes while mating with female bees, still they do so.
3. Whales and dolphins sink in the depth of ocean to suffocate themselves, when they become old and weak enough to not able to swim.
3, Pin-worms comes out of your butt at night and anyone can catch them using duct tape. Scary!
4. On Mount Everest, there are around 200 dead bodies, which are now being used as direction for mount climbers.
5. Till 1980′s many doctors believed that young children or toddlers don't feel pain, so they performed operation without anaesthesia.
6. In 1982 around 7 people were died due to capsule tempering by adding cyanide to each and repacking it again, that's why now you'll see a proper seal on every medication bottle.
7. A pig was dressed like humans, presented in jail and was sentenced to death as per judge order in France.
8. You and your brain is inside of a skeleton, but mostly people thinks skeleton is inside us.
9. Squeaky toys makes the dog feel as small animal is being killed, that's why they like squeaky toys.
10. During Victorian reign, it was common to take selfies with dead person as a last memory.
11. Butterflies have been known to drink blood.
12. Bananas are radioactive.
Content created and supplied by: JohnnyWorld (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More