There are many things that we don't understand about dogs and I want to make it clear to us, in this write up.
1. The average dog is as intelligent as a two-year-old child.
2. Humans and dogs first became best friends 30,000 years ago.
3. Once a dog hits the age of 10, its chances of dying from cancer is 50%.
4. Chocolate can make a dog sick, and even kill it.
5. A dog's sense of smell is 10,000 times stronger than, that of humans.
6. A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint, each has a unique pattern.
7. A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
8. The world's oldest dog, died at age 29.
9. A guy is 3 times more likely to get a girl's phone number, if he has a dog with him.
10. Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf, most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
11. Dogs wag their tails to the right when they are happy, and to the left when they are frightened.
12. Dogs have 13 blood types, horses have 8, cows have 9 while humans have only 4.
Hope this article was helpful.
Please like, comment and share
From Opera News Hub
Content created and supplied by: Affison (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More