You are about to read the deadly domestic animals, that can kill human beings.
The follow botton above, is something you should click, for more information to come.
The animals are listed below;
1. Tapeworm: Tapeworm is said to be a deadly domestic animal, which is likely to kill an average of 2000 human in just one year.
2. Mosquito: It's what causes malaria, killing the average of 1,000,000 in a year.
3. Human: Human being itself, is a domestic animal, which is liable to kill the average of 475,000 yearly.
4. Dogs: Dog bites causing Rabies, is something deadly, which take the average of 25,000 per year.
5. Snakes: An average of 50,000 humans died yearly from snakebites.
6. Tsetse flies: The insect, causing sleeping sickness, an average of 10,000 humans died every year, from the Africa trypanosomiasis.
7. Assassin bugs: it kills an average of 10,000 humans annually. The bug causes Chagas disease.
8. Freshwater snails: This too is liable to kill an average of 10,000 people with the schistosomiasis disease.
9. Scorpions: It does, used to kill an average of 3,250 people yearly from the vemon disease.
10. Ascaris roundworms: causes an average death of 2,500 humans annually from malnutrition and tissue problems, etc.
Thanks for reading....
Your comments are be always welcome.
Content created and supplied by: Aderemipoetry (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More