Dogs' attack could be very brutal. A lot of people have dogs in their house whether for security reasons, home-related reasons, and other associated reasons. Occasionally some accidents may attack may occur due to the animal's attack. Below are the recommended things to do survive a dog attack.
1. Stay Calm. Both fear and aggression will enhance the dog's ferocity.
2. Avoid running away from the dog or making eye contact with the dog, move away slowly while turned peripherally from the animal.
3. If it appears, the dog will attack. Get something to put between you and the animal. It could be a stick, Jacket, anything to protect yourself from the animal.
4. If the dog attacks, use a stick as a weapon and aim it at the eye and throat especially.
5. If hitting cannot be avoided. Offering a forearm to the dog to bite leaves 3 limbs free to attack the dog and protect your face and stomach.
6. After the attack, consult a doctor for the treatment of the wound. You can also notify the police or pest control about the attack.
Photo credits: artofmanliness.com
Content created and supplied by: Boss2020 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More