Cats are independent animals: they like to have their own personal space and not to be disturbed.
However, regarding the personal space of their masters, this concept does not exist: when they want to get attention, no matter what you do, nothing will be more important than them.
Whether you brush your teeth, take a bath or shower, read, watch TV, work, study, or play video games, you should immediately stop everything and devote yourself entirely to them.
When you decide to welcome a cat into your life, you should be aware that your privacy will not be what it used to be. I have selected 19 photos that show us how cats do not respect their owners' space.
1. Look, I'm here!
How to work when a kitten is looking for hugs above the desk?
2. He also wants to be useful.
3. How funny is this toothbrush!
4. An egocentric cat using her owner's mirror.
We bet that the mirror was used by the mistress, but a feline decided to take the opportunity to admire the beauty reflected in it.
5. You cannot take a shower in peace.
6. Was anyone reading?
It wants something.
7. Now is not a good time to study.
8. Is it possible to drive in peace?
9. Hello human, I wanted to surprise you.
10. All he has to do is study.
He decided to interrupt the activities of the master: given the position he occupies, one can guess his intentions.
11. He also wants to make his contribution.
12. Who dared to close the door?
13. Does he also want to take a bath? He looks angry.
14. You can't even bathe the baby in peace.
Who is the little one in the house? The cat feels neglected.
15. It rides on her shoulders because it likes to be like that.
16. You never close the door to a cat.
He will always find a way to see what you're doing.
17. He too demands attention.
18. What does he want to do with these legs?
19. He just wanted to play a little.
Cats change the habits of their owners. It is true that they are independent animals, but they are also extremely curious and affectionate. Give up privacy for a cat? It's worth it. And you, does your cat respect your spaces? Which cat do you think is the funniest?
Content created and supplied by: DejBidem (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More