President Buhari's Alley, Isa Funtua Is reportedly dead, after suffering a Cardiac arrest, and here are ten things you need to know about him, which you may not be aware of.
1) His full name is Ismaila Isa Funtua. He was born in 1942 at Fantua, Northan Region, British Nigeria. Isa Funtua had Is tertiary Educations at Ahamadu Bello University, University of Manchester, and National Institute Of Policy and Strategic Studies.
2) He was a Nigerian Stateman. Served as a Federal Minister in the Second Nigerian Republic. He was an administrator.
3) Isa Funtua started his political career in the Kastina Native Authority, where he rose to prominence through ranks and later Joined the United Textiles Limited in Kaduna, where he became a Manager.
4) Later On, Isa Funtua retired into private businesses, starting up and managing Funtua Textiles Limited. He also founded Bulet Constructions Company, which is a large construction company in Nigeria.
5) Isa Funtua Was the Managing Director of Democrat Newspaper. He was a life patron and also the President of Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.
6) Isa Funtua is related to Isa Kaita, the Prime Minister (Wazari) of the Kastina Empire.
7) Isa Funtua's Son, Abubakar Isa Funtua is married to President Buhari's Daughter, Sifianatu.
8) Isa Funtua died on the 20th day of July 2020 after suffering from a cardiac arrest. He died moments later after driving himself to the hospital.
9) Isa Funtua was a lifetime friend of the president. He was the president's close associate and personal friend. According to the president, Isa supported his government in huge ways.
10) Isa Funtua was a Prominent Member of the infamous Kaduna Mafia, a loose group of Nigerian Businessmen, Civil servants, Intellectuals, and Military Officers from Northern Nigeria.
Isa Funtua died of cardiac arrest, as confirmed by his family.
Content created and supplied by: Gistmenia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More