Just In: Afternoon News Headlines For Today, Thursday 16th, July 2020.
- Free Fuel for first banks verve cardholders.
- Cleric arraigned for N5m fraud in Osun.
- Buhari: Nigeria to make $500m, create 250,000 jobs from gold export.
- Ganduje reshuffles cabinet.
- Children lives matter: A case of safety first in reopening of schools.
- LASU-ACEITSE lauded for sustaining academic research despite Covid19 lockdown.
- Enugu government records 16 new cases of Covid19.
- Stakeholders demand more investment in Agriculture.
- Nothing shows Edo is an oil producing state - NRM candidate says.
- "I don't know whether they are trying to break my door" says Joy Nunieh who police lay siege around her house.
- Kano road traffic arrests fake soldiers attacking their men.
- Edo APC, PDP exchange words on defection in parties.
- Adamawa governor, Fintiri, allegedly refuses temperature check at Port Harcourt airport.
- NDDC spent N81.5bn in six months - CBN, OAGF.
- Hoodlums invade Bauchi NUJ press center, disrupt APC conference.
- Wike, 'rescues' Ex-NDDC MD, Joy Nunieh, from police siege.
- French protesters confront Macron in public garden.
- Babalakin: UNILAG ASUU, council postpone meetings.
- N81.5bn probe: Drama as NDDC boss, others walk out on Reps.
- Ekiti hunters back Amotekun recruitment process.
- Umahi suspends FADAMA coordinator over alleged fraud.
- Corper, one other rescued as Ogun police and Kidnappers clash.
- NNPC's Losses increase by 200%, hit N30.8bn.
- WASSCE/Pupils resumption: South West states, Ebonyi and Cross River on collision course with FG.
- Covid19: Gombe govt. Grants tax concessions, palliatives to taxpayers.
- Yola residents cry out to FG over flooding in Adamawa.
Click, Comment , Share And Follow if this article was helpful.
Give your views about this headlines.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More