GSS Ilorin: Selected Names of the Alumni, Check your name whether you are among them.
Let us just take GSS Ilorin as an example and give few names of the Alumni:
1. Sen. Shaaba Lafiagi (Former Kwara state Governor/ Former Senator representing Kwara North).
2. Hon. Ahman Patigi Bahago (Former House of Representative Member representing Edu/Moro/Patigi Federal Constituency).
3. Prof. Sulyman Abdulkareem Age (Current VC, University of Ilorin).
4. Mallam Modibbo Kawu (Former DG of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission and Former APC Gubernatorial Aspirant in Kwara).
5. Late Col. David Bamigboye (1st Military Governor of Kwara State).
6. Late Governor Mohammed Lawal (Former Governor of Kwara State 1999 - 2003)
7. Former Governor Cornelius Adebayo.
8. Prof. Ibrahim Gambari (Former Under Secretary-General of the United Nations and Present Chief of Staff to President Muhammad Buhari).
9. Former Senator Mohammed Ahmed.
10. Chief Ganiyu Ogunleye (Former Chairman of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
11. Senator Nuru Abatemi from Kogi State.
12. Senator Simeon Ajibola (Former Senator representing Kwara South and Former Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate in 2015 election).
13. Dr. Tunji Olagunju (former Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD))
14. Engr. Lanre Shagaya.
15. Major General Kazali Akandi.
16. Air Vice-Marshal Femi Sulaiman.
TODAY, GSS ILORIN and many other reputable Schools like IGS, Mount carmel College, Government High School Adeta, Ansaru Islam Ogidi, etc, are left for the POOREST and VULNERABLE PEOPLE in KWARA STATE.
THEY ARE NO MORE PRESENTABLE AND ATTRACTIVE.
Content created and supplied by: Ishbak (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More