The people of Isiala Ngwa in Abia state have moved to creat its own security network, the agreement was reached yesterday when the member representing Isiala Ngwa in the house of Representatives Hon. Darlington Nwokocha and the member representing Isiala Ngwa North in the state house of assembly Hon. Ginger Onwusibe held a constituency briefing in Lagos State yesterday.
They agreed to help secure the unit by creating their own security network.
Below is the agreement they reached about the new security network.
1. That there shall be an establishment of Isiala Ngwa Security Network to support Ebube Agu Security as an appendage.
2. That stakeholders of Isiala Ngwa shall in togetherness procure vehicles (Hilux, Mini Buses & Motorcycles) for easy operstion of security agencies (Police, Navy, Army, Isiala Ngwa Security Network inclusive).
3. That there shall be an 'Isiala Ngwa Security Trustfund'.
4. That Chief Sam Onukwue shall coordinate the Isiala Ngwa Security Trust Fund.
5. That 200 Youths from Isiala Ngwa North and 200 Youths from Isiala Ngwa South shall be engaged and trained to be part of the our Isiala Ngwa Security Network with stipulated monthly pay.
6. That Isiala Ngwa Constituency Briefing shall be holding regularly.
Content created and supplied by: PrinceSan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More