President Muhammadu buhari was born on 17 December 1942 in Nigeria. He will be 78 years old by December, 17 2020. He happens to be the Nigerian president since 2015 till date and in his regime, we believe he has done well. Buhari is a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army and served as military head of state from 1983 to 1985. He married Safinatu Yusuf in 1971 who is dead. later he married Aisha Halilu in 1989. He had a total number of 10 children. Isn't wonderful? But two are dead remaining eight. Zulaihat (deceased), Fatima, Musa (deceased), Hadiza, Safinatu, Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah, and Amina.
1. Fatima was born on March 7, 1975. She atended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; and did her postgraduate degree, in Business Academy, Stratford, United Kingdom. Here are her beautiful pictures.
2. Nana-Hadiza, was born on June 23, she attended National Teachers Institute, Kaduna; and had her Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies, in Polytechnic Kaduna. With her pictures below she deserve to be a princess.
3. Safinatu, named after buhari's first wife. she was Born on October 13, 1983. Schooled in United Kingdom; University of Plymouth, United Kingdom;
4. Halima was born on October 8, 1990. Schooled in International School, Kaduna; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Nigeria Law School, Lagos.
5. Yusuf was born on April 23. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
6. Zahra: Born December 18, 1994. She happens to be the prettiest. Education: British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
7. Aisha (Hanan): Born August 30, 1998. Just 22 years and she is married. Education: Kaduna International School.
8. Noor (Amina): Born September 14, 2004. she is the last born of buhari and still single. she school in Kaduna International School.
President Muhammad Buhari is indeed a good father for raising his children and training them. Giving a child sound education is not easy. He is a man to look on to as mentor. Let therefore in sincerity come together and celebrate this grate man on his coming birthday. May God help him through his regime.
Like my post!!
Content created and supplied by: Gooddnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More